Shrey Masterclass Air 2.0 Titanium
- Currently, the lightest helmet on the market to certify with the latest British Safety Standards.
- Weighs approximately 740gms. High-grade Xenoy composite shell.
- A+ American EPS liner for increased safety and shock absorption.
- Top grade lightweight titanium with a natural finish helps in better visibility and utmost strength.
- New permanently attached AIR and SHREY embossed side plates.
- Improved rear retention system with cushion pads for better ﬁt and comfort.
- New, improved ﬁxed grille with increased facial and side protection.
- Removable and washable swoppa band. Advanced airflow system. Extended at the back for increased safety.
- Conforms to the latest ICC/BS 2013 safety standards with both 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 OZ ball.
- Currently Used by: Joe Root, Moen Ali, Virat Kohli, Steve Smith, Shikhar Dhawan, MS Dhoni, Aaron Finch, David Warner and many more.
- SPARES: Mesh bag, Swoppa band, 2 Rear cushion pads, 2 Round inner cushions, 4 Round velcro sets.
- Complimentary Neck Guard.
Small - 55 -58 cms
Medium - 58-61 cms
Large - 60 -63 cms
Extra Large - 62 -65 cms
All prices include VAT where applicable. Collection is free of charge and postage is either Royal Mail or a tracked courier service to a UK address when purchased through your team store (DPD or RM to mainland UK only, please enquire for a quote to other areas).