The ‘original’ and still the best cricket sock money can buy. Dense Merino wool provides the essential padding required in a top-of-the-range cricket sock. Polypropylene in the sole helps to wick and dry moisture efficiently while the Cordura reinforced heel and toe ensures the socks are incredibly durable in the most susceptible areas. The sock has grip sections on the ankle and arch to ensure a good fit and the ventilation channels along the sides help the feet breath keeping them in better condition. A fine recessed toe seam prevents abrasion and blisters and Lycra is added to retain its shape wash after wash.
- In turned welt for a relaxed comfortable fit
- Fully cushioned throughout in Merino wool for exceptional comfort
- Cordura® reinforced heel & toe for extra durability
- Isolfil® sole wicks moisture, keeps feet dry
- Lycra® for shape retention & fit
- Elastic grip sections for fit & support
- Ventilation channels for breathability
- Flat toe seam
37% Merino Wool, 37% Acrylic, 8% Polypropylene, 6% Cordura, 10% Nylon, 2% Lycra®Elastane
All prices include VAT where applicable. Collection is free of charge and postage is either Royal Mail or a tracked courier service to a UK address when purchased through your team store (DPD or RM to mainland UK only, please enquire for a quote to other areas).